вторник, 24 мая 2016 г.

Hobbit amigurumi pattern For the Hobbit and Lord of the Rings fan

PDF pattern is available for sale now. Welcome to my ETSY shop ‪#‎petslair
 This instruction is available in English & German languages.


 For the Hobbit and Lord of the Rings fan who has everything. 
Or maybe you like to collect really cute LOTR stuff. Either way, if you are 
a diehard Lord of the Rings or Hobbit fan, you need this pocket Hobbit.
  This instruction is available in English & German languages. 


 Follow my instructions step by step, creating the amigurumi-beast and your 
doll would be truly the only one of her kind.

♥♥♥ I thank Ms. Darya & Julia  for the help in the translation ♥♥♥

YOU want to see my other toys? welcome to my shop PetsLair
Other Tutorial Crochet  toys can be seen in section:
♥ ♥ ♥  ENGLISH  ♥ ♥ ♥
♥ ♥ ♥  GERMAN  ♥ ♥ ♥
♥♥♥  SPENISH  ♥♥♥ 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий