среда, 18 июля 2018 г.

Vacation Kidz'n'Cats



These girls with kittens reminded me of my children's friends. 
We lived in different cities, studied in different schools. 
We met every summer in a small village on the Black Sea coast. 


 

 

 We played and matured together.
We have been friends for more than 10 years. 
 There were three of us. Dark Lena is like Zarema. 
She spent the summer with her grandmother on vacation
  Helen is the youngest of us, Alena. 
Marina is like me in her childhood.
I think you also remember your summer friends. As their names?






 
 
 

  To be continued









3 комментария:

  1. I liked your story, how it reminded you of your childhood.
    I used to spent my summers at my grandmas so my summer childhood friends really just were my cousins.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. This is lovely! So nostalgic too. But I was expecting to see some cats here! ;)

    ОтветитьУдалить